Model 2411 Traduci - Firmware Update Procedure
Model 2411 Traduci setup
The steps to update/upgrade the firmware of the Model 2411 Traduci board are as follow:
- Connect the Traduci board with your system using the USB A to B Cable.
- Traduci board is enumerated as a serial device (Make sure that)
- If the BTP package is already installed, it is available in location C:\BTP\vx.yy.z\
- Note: Download and install the latest BTP package from this below link
- Open the command terminal; Navigate to the location C:\BTP\vx.yy.z\
- Depending on the OS configuration either 32bit or 64bit; navigate to \x86 or \x64 directory
- Run the below command to update the firmware.
- It will update the Atmega2560 firmware and the EEPROM images for all of the FPGAs. Take around 60sec
- After the firmware update is complete. Check that using the version command.
- Run the below command
- TraduciCmd.exe –version
- Check the response and make sure the Traduci board is detected by the system and its firmware is updated.
- Once the firmware is successfully updated, remove the USB cable and recycle the power.
Traduci 2411 Command line log (Reference Only, Firmware versions may vary depending on the BTP package)
How do I update the firmware on Model 3501 to version 45?
When running HLKs, you may see the following warning message: Type-C MUTT firmware version: 43, minimum required: 45 This will be followed by an error: Type-C MUTT firmware is out of date, please update to the latest available version and re-run the ...
How do I check the firmware and hardware version of Model 3501 Type-C SuperMUTT?
MUTT Software helps you to check the Model 3501 firmware and hardware version, Please download and install the MUTT software package from the Microsoft Website. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/usbcon/mutt-software-package ...
Model 3501 Type-C SuperMUTT does not enumerate as a SuperSpeed device
The Model 3501 includes a Cypress FX3 chip that is intended to provide the same functionality as the Microsoft SuperMUTT. The firmware for the FX3 is provided by Microsoft (as part of the package available here). In the firmware provided as part of ...
What is the difference between Rev C, Rev D, Rev E, Rev F of the Model 3501 Type C SuperMUTT?
The Model 3501 Rev C, D, E and F are technically the same, and have the same capabilities. In Rev D, the only user-visible change is that we adjusted the layout a little bit to further optimize the signal quality of high-speed USB. This only makes a ...
Model 2101 Software and Documentation
Please scroll to the "attachments" tab below to download the software and documentation. Version 1.18 of the Model 2101 Connection Exerciser software package includes support for the following systems: Windows desktop (32 bit and 64 bit) OS X ...