Model 2411 Traduci - Firmware Update Procedure
Model 2411 Traduci setup
The steps to update/upgrade the firmware of the Model 2411 Traduci board are as follow:
- Connect the Traduci board with your system using the USB A to B Cable.
- Traduci board is enumerated as a serial device (Make sure that)
- If the BTP package is already installed, it is available in location C:\BTP\vx.yy.z\
- Note: Download and install the latest BTP package from this below link
- Open the command terminal; Navigate to the location C:\BTP\vx.yy.z\
- Depending on the OS configuration either 32bit or 64bit; navigate to \x86 or \x64 directory
- Run the below command to update the firmware.
- It will update the Atmega2560 firmware and the EEPROM images for all of the FPGAs. Take around 60sec
- After the firmware update is complete. Check that using the version command.
- Run the below command
- TraduciCmd.exe –version
- Check the response and make sure the Traduci board is detected by the system and its firmware is updated.
- Once the firmware is successfully updated, remove the USB cable and recycle the power.
Traduci 2411 Command line log (Reference Only, Firmware versions may vary depending on the BTP package)
How do I update the firmware on Model 3501 to version 45?
When running HLKs, you may see the following warning message: Type-C MUTT firmware version: 43, minimum required: 45 This will be followed by an error: Type-C MUTT firmware is out of date, please update to the latest available version and re-run the ...
MCCI Model 3411 Users guide, Windows Drivers & Test Tools
The MCCI Model 3411 has two USB ports -- a micro-B port for control, and a Type C port that is the test device. Use of the control port is optional. If left open, the 3411 will get power from the Type C port. If a charger is attached to the control ...
How do I check the firmware and hardware version of Model 3501 Type-C SuperMUTT?
MUTT Software helps you to check the Model 3501 firmware and hardware version, Please download and install the MUTT software package from the Microsoft Website. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/usbcon/mutt-software-package ...
Model 4811 Power Meter - Documents & Decoders
The MCCI® NerveCircuit™ Model 4811 is a complete integrated AC power measurement system for LoRaWAN® technology projects. The Model 4811 is a bidirectional networked energy meter able to measure and report a wide range of quantities including energy ...
Model 3501 Type-C SuperMUTT does not enumerate as a SuperSpeed device
The Model 3501 includes a Cypress FX3 chip that is intended to provide the same functionality as the Microsoft SuperMUTT. The firmware for the FX3 is provided by Microsoft (as part of the package available here). In the firmware provided as part of ...